oh boy, please take me to london

Friday, 1 March 2013































London is really like a dream city to me. And like they say ' i fall in love with cities i've never been and people i've never meet' I really do. I've always imagined me just walking down the streets, shopping in the most gorgeous shops, enjoying the little things and hopefully working with related with fashion. Just living in a small cozy apartment, yes that would be great! My city doesn't look as happy, busy and crowded like london, it's far from that. The streets are most of the times sober and we only have 1 nice store. London is such a beautiful city, so i really, really hope i can go there one day, and if it's possible, live there. Oh maybe one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx