wednesday.

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

hey youuu. Today i had quite a short day at school (lucky me haha) After school me and Birgit went to my house to take some pictures and after she went away I made my physics homework wich was much easier than i thought. And i'm not wearing eyeliner today because i didn't had time to put it on this morning and i feel so weird not wearing it. Oh and i made an unexpected picture of Birgit, where she is just doing her hair so you don't see her face and i don't know why but i totally love it. You may think " what's up with the picture? there isn't anything special about it' but yeah i just really really really like it. I won't do much tonight, probably just relaxing on the couch and stuff. How was your day?
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx