goodbye 2012

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

and hello 2013! okay 2012 wasn't the best year ever but i still owe a lot to you. I made 3 new very good well i can say they're also my best friends now. I went on a amazing holiday and i had lots and lots of fun. and ofcourse the year when my obsession or well let's say dedication to one direction came to a very high level ;) And i made this blog! Ofcourse i also lost friends i thought i would never loose and other shit things happend in the family. But that's all in the past now and i hope that 2013 will be my year, well i'm gonna make it my year with my amazing friends kim, lisa, birgit and fleur! and this summer will be mine because i'm gonna work for it so i will have the perfect beach body and feel confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx