crazy valentine

Tuesday, 29 January 2013































































How cute is this february lookbook 'crazy love' from nasty gal? you can check it out here
I really love the pictures, the colors are so light and it really gives me a spring feeling. I'm sick at home noq for the second day and i really have no idea what to do, so i think i'll take a nap later the day. And i made a bloglovin' you can check it out here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin . I still need to figure out how everything works but i have time enough for that today. How's your day?

write you soon,xo Demi.

model: Cora keegan

2 comments:

  1. Leuk, al die romantische outfit! Doet mij ook verlangen naar de lente! Liefs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke foto's, leuke inspiratie post.
    Leuk dat je meedoet met mijn giveaway, succes!! En natuurlijk beterschap!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx