doesn't it feel like christmas?

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Yes ofcourse it feels like christmas! The christmas tree is already done and it whole house is in the 'christmas atmosphere' Wow i don't even think that that's good english but you'll probably now what i mean. I really can't wait till christmas is here! but first is my Birthday on December the 18th. I always love Christmas, it's just so cozy with the familie and the delicious food. And everything looks beautiful in the city with all the lights, especially when it snows!
I studied a lot today, but i just couldn't concentrate so i don't know anything. sooo yeah i'm gonna screw up my tests tomorrow. But atleast i had a nice day today. write you soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx