cleo

Monday, 26 November 2012

so i had a good day at school today and because i already made a lot of homework for this week last weekend i don't have to do a lot. Well i still need to study and make a little bit of homework but not as much as i used to do :) . I hate the fact that it get's early dark, because i can't say at all that it makes me happy, because when i look out the window i kinda looks depressive so i can't wait till the spring begins. But from the other side, it's almost december so that means my birthday, lots of other birthdays , christmas and new years eve ( and hopefully also snow ) So stay positive! but i'm gonna study a bit now. so meet my cat ( well it's not really mt cat, it's my aunts) cleo. write you soon! much love, Demi


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx