good day? not really..

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

soooo as you can see at the title, my day wasn't very good. Well it started good, but yeah that was the only good thing about it. And we actually had the last 3 hours of school free, but the teachers let us stay 1 hour more because of one particulair reason? we don't even know what it was but whatever.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt i got also some good news.
BECAUSE ONE FUCKING AWESOME DIRECTION IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY.  AND I FUCKING NEED TO HAVE THE TICKETS AND THE SALE START SATURDAY SO I'M GONNA BUY THEM OR WELL MY MOM AS BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! BUT I HOPE I'M NOT TO LATE OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GO!.
but how was your day? lots of love; Demi
p.s. what do you all think of one direction's new single? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx